News at EDII
- INDIA RANKINGS (NIRF) 2018Read more...
- Need for Technology Business Incubators in the country : EDII Eyes Schools, Colleges to Include Entrepreneurship in CurriculaRead more...
- EDII has been recognized by Govt. of Gujarat as a Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation Policy
- Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation PolicyRead more...
Dates & DeadlinesDates & Deadlines
Specimen Copy for Anti Ragging AffidavitDownload
Online Fees PaymentMake Payment
Open House : An Opportunity to explore EDII
Open house is conducted for those prospective students, More
Alumni CornerThe alumni association is rich in diversity in terms of its students representing sectors ranging from More
13th Convocation of EDI's Post-Graduate Diploma Programme
The 13th Convocation of the 'Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Business Entrepreneurship' was organised on April 3, 2012 at the sprawling campus of Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad. The Chief Guest of the function was Dr. Sam Pitroda, Adviser to the Prime Minister (Public Information Infrastructure and Innovations). Mr. R. M. Malla, President - EDI and Chairman - IDBI was also present on the occasion.
In all 66 students were awarded diplomas - 16 in New Enterprise Creation, 24 in Family Business Management, 18 in Services Management and 8 in Agri-Entrepreneurship. The Convocation commenced with welcome address by Dr. Dinesh Awasthi, Director, EDI.
Seen during the Convocation are (4th from L) Chief Guest, Dr. Sam Pitroda, Adviser to the Prime Minister, Public Information Infrastructure & Innovations; (4th from R) Shri R.M. Malla, President EDI & Chairman - IDBI Bank Ltd. and (3rd from L) Dr. Dinesh Awasthi, Director - EDI with EDI Governing Body Members (R-L) Shri V.S.Rathore, Executive Director, Small Industries Development Bank of India, SME Development Centre; Shri P.S.Shenoy, Ex- Chairman, Bank of Baroda, Dr. Y.K.Alagh, Vice Chairman & Professor Emeritus, Sardar Patel Institute of Economic & Social Research; Dr. Sailendra Narain, Chairman, Centre for SME Growth & Development Finance and Mrs. K.Rama Devi, President, Association of Lady Entrepreneurs of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
Following students were awarded for Scholastic Performance:
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Gold Medal for Scholastic Performance in Family Business Management Stream-Amit Kumar Shah
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Silver Medal for Scholastic Performance in Family Business Management Stream-Apoorv Agrawal
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Silver Medal for Scholastic Performance in Services Management Stream-Ashish Chowdhary
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Gold Medal for Scholastic Performance in Agri-Entrepreneurship Stream-Anand N Khed
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Silver Medal for Scholastic Performance in Agri-Entrepreneurship Stream-Deepak Patel
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Medal for Highest Academic Performance in New Enterprise Creation Stream - Nirav Galsar
- Best Sportsperson Award - Gurpreet Singh
Media Coverage of 13th Convocation of EDI PG Programme