News at EDII
- INDIA RANKINGS (NIRF) 2018Read more...
- Need for Technology Business Incubators in the country : EDII Eyes Schools, Colleges to Include Entrepreneurship in CurriculaRead more...
- EDII has been recognized by Govt. of Gujarat as a Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation Policy
- Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation PolicyRead more...
Dates & DeadlinesDates & Deadlines
Specimen Copy for Anti Ragging AffidavitDownload
Online Fees PaymentMake Payment
Open House : An Opportunity to explore EDII
Open house is conducted for those prospective students, More
Alumni CornerThe alumni association is rich in diversity in terms of its students representing sectors ranging from More
16th Convocation of EDI's Post Graduate Programmes
The 16th Convocation of the 'Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Business Entrepreneurship' and 'Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Development Studies' was organised on May 02, 2015 at the sprawling campus of EDI.
The Chief Guest of the function was Shri Hasmukh Adhia, Secretary, Dept of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance,Government of India. Shri M. S. Raghavan, President - EDI and Chairman - IDBI Bank Ltd. was also present on the occasion.
In all 100 students were awarded diplomas - 85 in 'Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Business Entrepreneurship' (15 in Family Business Management, 70 in New Enterprise Creation) and 15 in 'Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Development Studies' (10 in Microenterprise, Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Livelihoods, 5 in Social Entrepreneurship). The function commenced with the welcome address of Dr. Dinesh Awasthi, Director - EDI.
Following students were awarded for Scholastic Performance:
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Gold Medal for Scholastic Performance in Family Business Management – Divya Shil Jain
- Dahyabhai Chhotalal Charity Foundation (Remik) sponsored Silver Medal for Scholastic Performance in New Enterprise Creation – Parth N Desai
- Aashray Techno Social Business Incubator sponsored Gold Medal for Scholastic Performance in Development Studies – Mallika Bakshi
- Aashray Techno Social Business Incubator sponsored Silver Medal for Scholastic Performance in Development Studies - Aashir R Sutar
Shri Hasmukh Adhia, Secretary, Dept of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Government of India addressing the students
Shri M.S.Raghavan, President - EDI and Chairman-IDBI Bank Ltd. presenting a certificate to the student
Students during the Convocation