News at EDII
- INDIA RANKINGS (NIRF) 2018Read more...
- Need for Technology Business Incubators in the country : EDII Eyes Schools, Colleges to Include Entrepreneurship in CurriculaRead more...
- EDII has been recognized by Govt. of Gujarat as a Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation Policy
- Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation PolicyRead more...
Dates & DeadlinesDates & Deadlines
Specimen Copy for Anti Ragging AffidavitDownload
Online Fees PaymentMake Payment
Open House : An Opportunity to explore EDII
Open house is conducted for those prospective students, More
Alumni CornerThe alumni association is rich in diversity in terms of its students representing sectors ranging from More
ON-LINE GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
As per All India Council for Technical Education (Establishment of Mechanism for Grievance Redressal) Regulations, 2012, F. No. 37-3/Legal/2012, Institute has constituted a Grievance Redressal Committee so as to offer a mechanism to students for redressal of their grievances, if any. All students, parents/guardians should report and seek redressal of their grievance(s), if any, please visit http://www.ediindia.edugrievance.com. All grievances will be redressed by EDII's Grievance Redressal Committee.
EDII's Grievance Redressal Committee comprises following faculty members:
- Shri SB Sareen, 079-23969153(313), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shri P. Ganesh, 079–23969153 (307), email@example.com
- Dr. Avdhesh Jha, 079–23969153 (327), firstname.lastname@example.org
As per the above regulations, 'grievances' may include the following complaints of the aggrieved students namely –
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute;
- Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the institute;
- Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute;
- Withhold or refuse to return any document in the form of certificates of degree, diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or program of study which such person does not intend to pursue;
- Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by such institution;
- Breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable;
- Complaints of alleged discrimination by students from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, women, minority or disabled categories;
- Non-payment or delay in payment of scholarships to any students that such institution is committed, under the conditions imposed by AICTE, or by any other authority;
- Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar;
- Non provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided by the institution;
- Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided;
- Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices;
- Harassment and victimization of students including sexual harassment; and
- Refund of fees on withdrawal of admissions as per AICTE instructions from time to time.