News at EDII
- INDIA RANKINGS (NIRF) 2017Read more...
- Need for Technology Business Incubators in the country : EDII Eyes Schools, Colleges to Include Entrepreneurship in CurriculaRead more...
- EDII has been recognized by Govt. of Gujarat as a Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation Policy
- Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation PolicyRead more...
Dates & DeadlinesDates & Deadlines
Specimen Copy for Anti Ragging AffidavitDownload
Online Fees PaymentMake Payment
Cancellation / Refund Application Form
In case of discontinuity from the course on or before 30th June 2017, the Institute stipulates refund of fee paid by the student by retaining the processing fee of Rs. 1,000/- (as per the AICTE norms). If a student discontinues from the course after induction, refund of fee would be made as per the norms of the Institute.Download
Open House : An Opportunity to explore EDII
Open house is conducted for those prospective students, More
Apply OnlineOnline Application
For International CandidatesPost Graduate Diploma in Management-Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM - BE)
Brochure Application Form
Alumni CornerThe alumni association is rich in diversity in terms of its students representing sectors ranging from More
Convocation of EDI's Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes
- Shri Yashwant Sinha, Former Finance Minister of India & Chief Guest of the 1st Convocation in the year 1998-99 ( Convocation Speech )
- Shri Subhash Chandra, Chairman, Zee Telefilms Ltd. & Chief Guest of the 2nd Convocation in the year 1999-2000 ( Convocation Speech )
- Shri Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman & Group Managing Director, Bharti Enterprises and Chief Guest Of The 3rd Convocation In The Year 2000-01 ( Convocation Speech )
- Shri Brijmohan Lall Munjal, Chairman, Hero Honda Motors Ltd. And Chief Guest Of The 4th Convocation In The Year 2001-02 ( Convocation Speech )
- Shri Anil Ambani, The Then Vice-Chairman And Managing Director, Relience Industries Ltd. And Chief Guest Of The 5th Convocation In The Year 2002-03 ( Convocation Speech )
- Dr. Kumar Mangalam Birla, Chairman, Aditya Birla Group And Chief Guest Of The 6th Convocation In The Year 2003-04 ( Convocation Speech )
- Padma Bhushan Shri Hari Shankar Singhania, President, Jk Organisation And Chief Guest Of The 7th Convocation In The Year 2004-05 ( Covocation Speech )
- Padmashri Ms. Lila Poonawalla, Chairperson, Delaval Industries Pvt. Ltd. And Chief Guest Of The 8th Convocation In The Year 2005-06 ( Convocation Speech )
- Shri Shashi Ruia, Chairman, Essar Group and Chief Guest Of The 9th Convocation In The Year 2006-07 ( Convocation Speech )
- Shri Venugopal Dhoot, Chairman & Managing Director, Videocon Industries and Chief Guest Of The 10th Convocation In The Year 2007-08 ( Convocation Speech )
- Dr. Vijay Mallya, Chairman UB Group and Chief Guest Of The 11th Convocation In The Year 2009-10
- Dr. K. C. Chakrabarty, Dy. Governor, Reserve Bank of India and Chief Guest Of The 12th Convocation In The Year 2010-11
- Dr. Sam Pitroda, Adviser to the Prime Minister, Public Information Infrastructure & Innovations and Chief Guest Of The 13th Convocation In The Year 2011-12
- Mr. Rajiv Takru, Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India and Chief Guest Of The 14th Convocation In The Year 2012-13
- Shri G.M.Rao, Group Chairman, GMR Group and Chief Guest Of The 15th Convocation In The Year 2013-14
- Shri Hasmukh Adhia, Secretary, Dept of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance,Government of India and Chief Guest Of The 16th Convocation In The Year 2014-15.