News at EDII
- INDIA RANKINGS (NIRF) 2017Read more...
- Need for Technology Business Incubators in the country : EDII Eyes Schools, Colleges to Include Entrepreneurship in CurriculaRead more...
- EDII has been recognized by Govt. of Gujarat as a Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation Policy
- Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation PolicyRead more...
Specimen Copy for Anti Ragging AffidavitDownload
Online Fees PaymentMake Payment
Cancellation / Refund Application Form
In case of discontinuity from the course on or before 30th June 2017, the Institute stipulates refund of fee paid by the student by retaining the processing fee of Rs. 1,000/- (as per the AICTE norms). If a student discontinues from the course after induction, refund of fee would be made as per the norms of the Institute.Download
Open House : An Opportunity to explore EDII
Open house is conducted for those prospective students, More
DownloadEDII MOBILE APP
For International CandidatesPost Graduate Diploma in Management-Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM - BE)
Brochure Application Form
Alumni CornerThe alumni association is rich in diversity in terms of its students representing sectors ranging from More
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
The country needs entrepreneurs to lead the economic development and opportunities for job creation; it is prudent that there are structured academic programs of stature to create scholars and thought leaders in entrepreneurship education and research. EDI, therefore, proposes distinguished 'Fellow Programme in Management' with emphasis on Entrepreneurship. The programme intends at contributing to the field of knowledge in management & entrepreneurship and extending the same to a chosen field. Accordingly, FPM proposes of two phases over four years. The first phase of the programme would comprise course-work involving Fellow programme level courses followed by a comprehensive qualifying examination while the second phase would consist of Thesis work involving preparation of a Thesis proposal, conducting research stated in the proposal, Thesis development and its examination. However, The Institute would adhere to the norms set by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi for FPM.
The course will be a premier source of rigorous and inter-disciplinary research in major areas of Entrepreneurship & Management like, Entrepreneurship Education and Research; Innovation, Incubation, Clusters and Technology Entrepreneurship; Social Entrepreneurship; Corporate Entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurial Finance and Control; Entrepreneurial Marketing; Organisation Behaviour and Human Resources; Minority, Tribal and Dalit Entrepreneurship; Enterprise Creation and Growth; Family Business Management; Law, Policy and Governance; International Entrepreneurship and Women Entrepreneurship, etc.
The FPM at EDI aims at preparing exceptional scholars who will address the policy and practices, challenges associated with management and entrepreneurship. The programme will be offered with following broader objectives:
- To groom researchers and make them competent and innovative inter-disciplinary high calibre scholars and educators in various facets of management and entrepreneurship;
- To investigate synergy between theory and practice of entrepreneurship as relevant to the context; and accordingly strengthen entrepreneurship education and research ecosystem in the country.
- To motivate researchers in conducting theoretical and empirical studies leading to policy papers and publications in scholarly journals/ books.