News at EDII
- INDIA RANKINGS (NIRF) 2017Read more...
- Need for Technology Business Incubators in the country : EDII Eyes Schools, Colleges to Include Entrepreneurship in CurriculaRead more...
- EDII, RANKED 45TH ACROSS INDIA AND 3RD IN GUJARAT BY NIRF Read more...
- EDII has been recognized by Govt. of Gujarat as a Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation Policy
- Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation PolicyRead more...
Dates & DeadlinesDates & Deadlines
Specimen Copy for Anti Ragging AffidavitDownload
Online Fees PaymentMake Payment
Cancellation / Refund Application FormDownload
Open House : An Opportunity to explore EDII
Open house is conducted for those prospective students, More
Apply OnlineOnline Application
For International CandidatesPost Graduate Diploma in Management-Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM - BE)
Brochure Application Form
Alumni CornerThe alumni association is rich in diversity in terms of its students representing sectors ranging from More
EDI offers fellowship support to the students on the basis of need cum merit basis, which covers the portion of the course fee. Students have to apply separately in the prescribed form when notified.
Seed Capital Funding
Since the year 2009-10, EDI has created a special pool of resources in the name, 'Students' Resource Fund' for providing financial support to needy students from financially and socially challenged background of PGDM-BE programme on need cum merit basis.
Broadening this fellowship/grant support to provide small financial assistance to the students for enabling them initiating/starting own ventures. EDI has started an initiative to provide Seed Capital Funding to students having viable and feasible business ideas, and as recommended by the fellowship committee.
EDI has funded a seed capital of Rs. 3.50 lacs to one of its Gurgaon based student start-up "Restron Wheels Hospitality P. Ltd" in the year Sep 2015.