News at EDII
- INDIA RANKINGS (NIRF) 2017Read more...
- Need for Technology Business Incubators in the country : EDII Eyes Schools, Colleges to Include Entrepreneurship in CurriculaRead more...
- EDII, RANKED 45TH ACROSS INDIA AND 3RD IN GUJARAT BY NIRF Read more...
- EDII has been recognized by Govt. of Gujarat as a Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation Policy
- Nodal Institution for Start-up/Innovation PolicyRead more...
Dates & DeadlinesDates & Deadlines
Specimen Copy for Anti Ragging AffidavitDownload
Online Fees PaymentMake Payment
Cancellation / Refund Application FormDownload
Open House : An Opportunity to explore EDII
Open house is conducted for those prospective students, More
Apply OnlineOnline Application
For International CandidatesPost Graduate Diploma in Management-Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM - BE)
Brochure Application Form
Alumni CornerThe alumni association is rich in diversity in terms of its students representing sectors ranging from More
Sports and Recreation
Extra Curricular Activities
The institute offers its students a wide range of intellectual and interactive sports and cultural activities which enhances and completes the student's academic experience. Most of the cultural and sports activity are 'students initiative', i.e. they are designed and formulated by our students. It not only makes creatively participate in these events, but also helps them learn the art of event organization and management.
At EDI we strongly believe that knowledge can be gained from mediums beyond text-books. Students Film Club is one such example. Films not only entertain, they inspire, they teach and make you understand the nuances of life in a very subtle manner. Thus, films are used as a tool to educate and make students aware about various social and economic problems that are prevalent in society. Thus, film club is not only a medium to relax our students after a rigorous week in classrooms but also open them up to the new possibilities of work and life.