To achieve the objectives as outlined above, the program will have following key inputs in terms of course and contents. This course is designed specifically for aspiring or current entrepreneurs, and professionals who own their family business. It is also perfect for career switchers; this program enhances entrepreneurial knowledge, strategy and support to reform tourism business after COVID-19.
- Creative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sensing Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Complexity and challenges of Tourism industry
- Reform tourism business
- Business Model Identification for Tourism Entrepreneurship
- Start-up creation process
- Cost effective techniques
- Pricing policy for tourism business
- Financial Management- How to deal with financial crises
- Social Media Marketing in tourism business
- Project Formulation and Feasibility Analysis
This online program will be completed through online session by EDII in 15 days.
The objectives will be achieved through on-line class discussions, case analysis, assignment, presentation and entrepreneur interaction.
Online session: 1-hour session (3 sessions daily)
Duration: 2 weeks (15 days)
Registration fee – Rs. 1000 (Refundable)
Course Fee – Sponsored by TCGL, Govt. of Gujarat
Batch size – 50 (2 Batches)